sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2012

Músicas para o fds... XII

Só nos clássicos...

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

What is this that stands before me?
Figure in black which points at me
Turn around quick, and start to run
Find out I'm the chosen one
Oh no!

Iron Maiden - Fear of The Dark
Have you run your fingers down the wall
And have you felt your neck skin crawl
When you're searching for the light?
Sometimes when you're scared to take a look
At the corner of the room
You've sensed that something's watching you

Deep Purple - Strange Kind Of Woman
Ooh, I got a strange kind of woman, yes I have
She finally said she loved me
I wed her in a hurry
No more callers and I glow with pride
I'm dreaming
I feel like screaming
I won my woman just before she died
I want you, I need you, I gotta be near you

AC/DC - Back in Black

Nobody's gonna get me on another trap
So look at me now, I'm just a makin' my pay
Don't try to push your luck, just get outta my way
'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back!
Well, I'm back! Yeah, I'm back!
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black!


Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
It's just a spring clean for the may queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on
And it makes me wonder

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário