sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Músicas para o fds... VIII

Vamos ao que interessa: ROCK !


Tribuzy - Forgotten Time
Walking through same places
With a destiny to build
With a past to try to kill
In a new world I'm remaking me
Now I'm my own shield


Hangar - Call Me In The Name Of Death
When I give some kind of pain
You have to hold my hands
Beyond my silence I have my past
You haven't been in the kind of place I have
And all my suffering will become
Something real for your life

Rammstein - Feuer Frei

Bäng bäng
Bäng bäng
Feuer frei!
Bäng bäng
Bäng bäng
Feuer frei!

Disturbed - Down With The Sickness
Why don't you why don't you fuck off and die!
Why can't you just fuck off and die!
Why can't you just leave here and die!
Never stick your hand in my face again, bitch.
Fuck you!!!
I don't need this shit!

Pantera - Five Minutes Alone
You've waged a war of nerves
But you can't crush the kingdom
Can't be what your idols are
Can't leave the scar
You cry for compensation
I ask you, please, just give us
Five minutes alone
Just gimme
Five minutes alone

Um comentário: