sábado, 21 de julho de 2012

Músicas para o fds... VI

Mais uma lista para explodir os ouvidos:

A primeira música é mais pelo clipe, simples e muito bom.

Shinedown - Enemies

You got the world on its knees
Your taking all that you please
You want more
But youll get nothing from me
Your like the burden with air
You love the hate that we share
You want more
But youll get nothing from me
But enemies
Enemies
Enemies!!!



Beyond Twilight - Cryng
Don't you know I'm going crazy?
Without you by my side
There's a breeze blowing in
Carry on my lonely wind
I've been drowning my sorrow for long
Guess the power of love is too strong
Within me


Danzig - Devil's Plaything
Love is a flame
A devil's thing
A violent storm
About to be born
Just look in these eyes
See all the lies
All the things you see
You cannot deny

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
I close my eyes, and think of home
Another city goes by, in the night
Ain't it funny how it is, you never miss it til it's gone away
And my heart is lying there and will be til my dying day



Música de 1987, um clássico do Helloween na voz de Michael Kiske, nunca vou parar de escutar:
Helloween - I´m Alive
There's no use in hangin' all around
You're a king, can't you see your crown
Look into my eyes
So many things are waiting to be done
You just need a friend
Together we will sing along

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário