sexta-feira, 13 de julho de 2012

Músicas para o fds... V

Godsmack - I Stand Alone
Now I've told you this once before
You can't control me
If you try to take me down you're gonna break
Now I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me
I'm picking you outta me
you run away



Slipknot - Duality

I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I waited as my time elapsed
Now all I do is live with so much fate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact
You cannot kill what you did not create

Allen & Lande - Just a Dream
Can't separate the day from night
Don't see the difference between the dark and light
Are my dreams real or just a lie?
Tell me am I alive?



Liar Symphony - Choose Your Side
There are many ways
But you have to choose yours
To know what you want
And what you're gonna do
Take your decision soon
Life won´t wait for you
If you waste time
Your chance will pass away



Airbourne - No Way but the Hard Way
I had a good job
And a good lovin' woman
But the world fell apart
And then I lost her
I can't bear to lose
I'll be over to fight
Can't drink enough whiskey
To make it all right
To make it all right

But the tide will turn
Cause I have learned

There ain't no way but the hard way
Get used to it
I said there ain't no way but the hard way
So get used to it

You say I drink too much
And that is a problem
But that's how it goes
When you hit rock bottom
Don't need your advice
Or your helping hand
Cause I'm living on the road
In a rock and roll band

The time will turn
And you will learn

There ain't no way but the hard way
Get used to it
I said there ain't no way but the hard way
So get used to it

The tide will turn (Yes it will) (Hey, hey)
I'm gonna roll on (Hey, hey)
I'm gonna stand strong (Hey, hey)
For the long haul (Hey, hey)
Its rock and roll

When the chips are down
You gotta make your play
'Cause there ain't no way (But the hard way)
There ain't no way (But the hard way)
I said there ain't no way (But the hard way)
Oh no there ain't no way
But the hard way

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário