quinta-feira, 7 de junho de 2012

Músicas para o fds....

Algumas dicas para música no feriado:

Dio - Dont Talk to Strangers 

Don't hide in doorways
You may find the key that opens up your soul
Don't go to heaven
'Cause it's really only hell


Rival Sons - Pressure and time . Dica do Júlio ( http://itselektric.blogspot.com.br/ )

Give me only what I need,
it doesn't take too much ro keep me satisfied.
Down to work for my money and earn my keep,
hunger's got a way to tame a man's pride.


Umas das melhores versões ao vivo do Metallica, Seek and Destroy no México.

There is no escape and that is for sure
This is the end we won't take any more
Say goodbye to the world you live in
You have always been taking, but now you're giving


Alter Bridge - Slip to The Void

Sever the ties
Trip the wire
Dig your hole
Doubt is alive and you know
You were once led to believe
You were young and so naive
And now no longer
But it's all in the way
You turn your back today


Slipknot - Before I Forget

My end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
My every attempt to evade
The end of the road and my end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
My every attempt to evade
THE END OF THE ROAD!


Um comentário:

  1. Sonzeira!! Alterbridge, Metallica, Dio, Rival Sons e Slipknot perfeito

    ResponderExcluir