sábado, 30 de junho de 2012

Músicas para o fds... III

Lá vamos nós para mais um lista de músicas para seu final de semana.

Metallica - Frantic
If I could have my wasted days back
would I use them to get back on track?
Stop to warm at karmas burning
or look ahead, but keep on turning?


Dio - Shame on the night
You don't care what you've done so I know I'd better run
Shame on the night for places I've been and what I've seen for giving me the strangest dreams
You never never never know just what they mean oh shame on the night


Hibria - Shoot me down
It's all I'II say to you:
There is nothing left for me
This silent nightmare is driving me to hell
No words left on my grave
To nobody I'II say goodbye
You'II see, I'm going down
No, don't you wake me up -
Let me Die


Rage Against The Machine - Testify
Who controls the past now controls the future
Who controls the present now controls the past
Who controls the past now controls the future
Who controls the present now?


Iced Earth - Burning Times
In this time I am law
I know you've been betrayed
From man's word, I'm given life
Through loss, I only gain
For you, I feel no sympathy
No sorrow, no remorse
Confess your sins to me
They'll be taken by force


Eu estava no show do ICED EARTH e RATM dos vídeos acima, posso dizer que foi espetacular.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário