sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012

Músicas para o fds... I

Dicas de músicas para o final de semana...

Savatage - Edge Of Thorns
I have seen you on the edge of dawn
Felt you here before you were born
Balanced your dreams upon the edge of thorns
But I don't think about you anymore


Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge 
Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel like my only friend
Is the city I live in, the city of angels
Lonely as I am, together we cry

Bad Company - Live for the Music
Some people say I'm no good
Laying in my bed all day
But when the night times comes I'm ready to rock
And roll my troubles away

I don't care if the Sun doesn't shine
I know I'm gonna see it trough
I don't care what nobody says
I'm tell you what I'm gonna do

I'm gonna live for the music
Give it everything you got
Live for the music you know you're gonna find a lot
To ease your mind

Ancesttral - Fell My Hate

And now ? Tell me what you're gonna do
Scream out ! No one will hear those cries from you
Bleed now ! Bleed 'til my revenge is through
That's how ! Now I'm gonna make you feel my pain
Now I'm gonna make you feel my hate



Queen - Under Pressure
Insanity laughs under pressure we're cracking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance
Why can't we give love that one more chance?
Why can't we give love...?
give love give love give love give love give love give love give love give love...
'Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And loves dares you to change our way of
Caring about ourselves
This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves
Under pressure
Under pressure
Pressure



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário