sábado, 6 de outubro de 2012

Músicas para o fds... XVI


Abra seus ouvidos:

Arch Enemy - Yesterday Is Dead And Gone
Under a blood red sky
Our voice will be heard
In a world
Where compassion is lost
You try to control us
This is so absurd
Freedom will be won at any cost


Jorn Lande - Black Morning
I believe it's gonna be a better day for me
Oh yeah it's gonna be a better day
Oh it hurts to find some people unkind
I chose my friends and left the bad behind
Took so long to find the way to go
Had to sail my ship to safer waters - yeah

Chickenfoot - Soap on a Rope
I got a woman, she fine too
Let me do anything that I wanna do, oh
Got it all, still want more
Come on, baby, show me what I'm lookin' for


AC/DC - Moneytalks
Come on, come on, love me for the money
Come on, come on, listen to the moneytalk
Come on, come on, love me for the money
Come on, come on, listen to the moneytalk


Slash - Bad Rain
Bloodlust tonight, bite my tongue and hold it in
From deep inside she hates the every part of him
In the rupture of the midnight sun
She is longing for immortal love
You who hangs high, tell me will it ever end?
Oh, oh, whoa, oho
She’s somewhere else, should be lying next to me
Under the spell, tangled in her ecstasy
From the day she gave a streaming like
Let them pray on her like a sacrifice
Since you deny everything so easily
Oh, oh, whoa, oho

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário