sexta-feira, 27 de julho de 2012

Músicas para o fds... VII

Aqui é rock na orelha:

Angra - Nothing to Say
Living forevermore, leaving today
Back from this land, I've got
Nothing to say!
Living forevermore, leaving today;
For all what remains I've got
Nothing to say!



Audioslave - Like Stone
In your house I long to be
Room by room patiently
I'll wait for you there like a stone
I'll wait for you there alone, alone



Foo Fighters - The Pretender 
I'm finished making sense
Done pleading ignorance that whole defense
Spinning infinity, but the wheel is spinning me
It's never ending, never ending
Same old story
What if I say I'm not like the others
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays
You're the pretender
What if I say that I'll never surrender

I'm the voice inside your head, you refuse to hear
I'm the face that you have to face, mirrored in your stare
I'm what's left, I'm what's right, I'm the enemy
I'm the hand that'll take you down, bring you to your knees

Pearl Jam - Do the Evolution
I'm ahead, I'm a man
I'm the first mammal to wear pants, yeah
I'm at peace with my lust
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah
It's evolution, baby
I'm at peace, I'm the man
Buying stocks on the day of the crash
On the loose, I'm a truck
All the rolling hills, I'll flatten 'em out, yeah
It's herd behavior, uh huh
It's evolution, baby


Bruce Dickinson - StarChildren
I came from nothing before nothing began
Broke the window of existence and became a man
No sympathy for fools, my star is black and burned
I tilt toward the light, I suck your souls into my might

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário